Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 89–96, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Frakking, F.N.J., Israëls, J., Kremer, L.C.M., Kuijpers, T.W., Caron, H.N. and van de Wetering, M.D. (2011), Mannose-binding lectin (MBL) and the risk for febrile neutropenia and infection in pediatric oncology patients with chemotherapy. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 89–96. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22901
F.N.J. Frakking and J. Israëls contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.