Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
TSH suppression as a possible means of protection against hypothyroidism after irradiation for childhood Hodgkins lymphoma†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 166–168, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Massimino, M., Gandola, L., Pignoli, E., Seregni, E., Marchianò, A., Pecori, E., Catania, S. and Cefalo, G. (2011), TSH suppression as a possible means of protection against hypothyroidism after irradiation for childhood Hodgkins lymphoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 166–168. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22915
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2010
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.