Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Is routine computed tomographic scanning justified in the first week of persistent febrile neutropenia in children with malignancies?†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 620–624, October 2011
How to Cite
Agrawal, A. K., Saini, N., Gildengorin, G. and Feusner, J. H. (2011), Is routine computed tomographic scanning justified in the first week of persistent febrile neutropenia in children with malignancies?. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 620–624. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22974
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.