Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Reduced expression of transforming growth factor-β1 and correlated elevation of interleukin-17 and interferon-γ in pediatric patients with chronic primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP)†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 636–640, October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J.-D., Chang, T.-K., Lin, H.-K., Huang, F.-L., Wang, C.-J. and Lee, H.-J. (2011), Reduced expression of transforming growth factor-β1 and correlated elevation of interleukin-17 and interferon-γ in pediatric patients with chronic primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 636–640. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22984
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: TCVGH 986501A, TCVGH 986504B, TCVGH 996505B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.