Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Comparison of 123I-metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) and 131I-MIBG semi-quantitative scores in predicting survival in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1041–1045, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Naranjo, A., Parisi, M. T., Shulkin, B. L., London, W. B., Matthay, K. K., Kreissman, S. G. and Yanik, G. A. (2011), Comparison of 123I-metaiodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) and 131I-MIBG semi-quantitative scores in predicting survival in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 56: 1041–1045. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22991
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- Children's Oncology Group. Grant Numbers: U10 CA98413, U10 CA98543
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!