Tele-practice guidelines for the symptom management of children undergoing cancer treatment
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 541–548, October 2011
How to Cite
Tsimicalis, A., De Courcy, M. J., Di Monte, B., Armstrong, C., Bambury, P., Constantin, J., Dagelman, B., Eves, M., Jansen, P., Honeyford, L. and Stregger, D. (2011), Tele-practice guidelines for the symptom management of children undergoing cancer treatment. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 541–548. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22993
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.