Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 126–134, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Whelan, K., Stratton, K., Kawashima, T., Leisenring, W., Hayashi, S., Waterbor, J., Blatt, J., Sklar, C. A., Packer, R., Mitby, P., Robison, L. L. and Mertens, A. C. (2011), Auditory complications in childhood cancer survivors: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 126–134. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23025
Other investigators and institutions participating in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study are listed in Appendix A.
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: U24 CA55727
- Children's Cancer Research Fund and the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.