Senior Specialist, Paediatric Oncologist.
Carboplatin-based chemotherapy and surgery: A cost effective treatment strategy for malignant extracranial germ cell tumours in the developing world†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 172–174, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Hendricks, M., Davidson, A., Pillay, K., Desai, F. and Millar, A. (2011), Carboplatin-based chemotherapy and surgery: A cost effective treatment strategy for malignant extracranial germ cell tumours in the developing world. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 172–174. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23055
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.