Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Perspectives on quality and content of information on the internet for adolescents with cancer†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 97–104, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Stinson, J. N., White, M., Breakey, V., Chong, A. L., Mak, I., Low, K. K. and Low, A. K. (2011), Perspectives on quality and content of information on the internet for adolescents with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23068
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Comprehensive Cancer Centre at The Hospital for Sick Children
- Ministry of Health and Long-term Care Career Scientist Award
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.