Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Perspectives on quality and content of information on the internet for adolescents with cancer†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 97–104, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Stinson, J. N., White, M., Breakey, V., Chong, A. L., Mak, I., Low, K. K. and Low, A. K. (2011), Perspectives on quality and content of information on the internet for adolescents with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23068
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Comprehensive Cancer Centre at The Hospital for Sick Children
- Ministry of Health and Long-term Care Career Scientist Award
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pbc_22873_sm_SuppTab1.doc||45K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.