Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Nijmegen breakage syndrome (NBS) as a risk factor for CNS involvement in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 160–162, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Pastorczak, A., Stolarska, M., Trelińska, J., Zawitkowska, J., Kowalczyk, J., Mlynarski, W. and on behalf of the Polish Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group (2011), Nijmegen breakage syndrome (NBS) as a risk factor for CNS involvement in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 160–162. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23073
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!