Conflict of interest: MRL and DAW employees of HematoLogics, Inc.
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 163–165, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Foster, J. H., Hawkins, D. S., Loken, M. R., Wells, D. A. and Thomson, B. (2011), Minimal residual disease detected prior to hematopoietic cell transplantation. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 163–165. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23079
Author Contributions: AJennifer H. Foster: manuscript preparation, data collection, and analysis; Blythe Thomson: manuscript preparation, data collection, and analysis; Douglas S. Hawkins: manuscript preparation, data analysis; Michael R. Loken: HematoLogics, Inc. Seattle, WA: manuscript preparation, data collection, and analysis. Denise A. Wells MD: HematoLogics, Inc, Seattle WA: manuscript preparation, data collection, and analysis
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.