Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Second neoplasm in children treated in EORTC 58881 trial for acute lymphoblastic malignancies: Low incidence of CNS tumours†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 119–125, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Renard, M., Suciu, S., Bertrand, Y., Uyttebroeck, A., Ferster, A., van der Werff ten Bosch, J., Mazingue, F., Plouvier, E., Robert, A., Boutard, P., Millot, F., Munzer, M., Mechinaud, F., Lescoeur, B., Baila, L., Vandecruys, E., Benoit, Y., Philippet, P. and on behalf of EORTC Children Leukaemia Group (CLG) (2011), Second neoplasm in children treated in EORTC 58881 trial for acute lymphoblastic malignancies: Low incidence of CNS tumours. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23083
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2010
- National Cancer Institute, USA. Grant Numbers: 5U10 CA11488-18S2, 5U10 CA11488-40
- Télévie. Grant Number: 7.4561.01
- Fondation Belge Contre le Cancer, Belgium
- Vlaamse Liga Tegen Kanker, Belgium
- EORTC Charitable Trust
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pbc_23083_sm_SuppTabI.doc||35K||Supplemental Table I|
|pbc_23083_sm_SuppTabII.doc||37K||Supplemental Table II|
|pbc_23083_sm_SuppTabIII.doc||37K||Supplemental Table III|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.