Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
No advantage of a rotational continuation phase in acute lymphoblastic leukemia in childhood treated with a BFM back-bone therapy†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 47–55, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Felice, M. S., Rossi, J. G., Gallego, M. S., Alfaro, E. M., Zubizarreta, P. A., Fraquelli, L. E., Alonso, C. N., Guitter, M. R. and Scopinaro, M. J. (2011), No advantage of a rotational continuation phase in acute lymphoblastic leukemia in childhood treated with a BFM back-bone therapy. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 47–55. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23097
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.