Letter to the Editor
Long-term complete response after treatment with cytarabine, vincristine, and prednisone in an infant with refractory multisystem Langerhans cell histiocytosis
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 180–181, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Cook, R., Berkow, R. L., Kelly, D. R. and Friedman, G. K. (2011), Long-term complete response after treatment with cytarabine, vincristine, and prednisone in an infant with refractory multisystem Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 180–181. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23099
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.