Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
The impact of graft composition on clinical outcomes in pediatric patients undergoing unmanipulated HLA-mismatched/haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 135–141, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Liu, D.-H., Zhao, X.-S., Chang, Y.-J., Liu, Y.-K., Xu, L.-P., Chen, H., Han, W., Chen, Y.-H., Wang, Y. and Huang, X.-J. (2011), The impact of graft composition on clinical outcomes in pediatric patients undergoing unmanipulated HLA-mismatched/haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 135–141. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23107
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
- National Outstanding Young Scientist's Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30725038
- Program for Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.