Conflict of interest: nothing to report.
Congenital and acquired neutropenia consensus guidelines on diagnosis from the Neutropenia Committee of the Marrow Failure Syndrome Group of the AIEOP (Associazione Italiana Emato-Oncologia Pediatrica)†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 10–17, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Fioredda, F., Calvillo, M., Bonanomi, S., Coliva, T., Tucci, F., Farruggia, P., Pillon, M., Martire, B., Ghilardi, R., Ramenghi, U., Renga, D., Menna, G., Barone, A., Lanciotti, M. and Dufour, C. (2011), Congenital and acquired neutropenia consensus guidelines on diagnosis from the Neutropenia Committee of the Marrow Failure Syndrome Group of the AIEOP (Associazione Italiana Emato-Oncologia Pediatrica). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 10–17. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23108
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!