Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Immune response to 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza virus A monovalent vaccine in children with cancer†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1154–1158, 15 December 2011
How to Cite
Yen, T.-Y., Jou, S.-T., Yang, Y.-L., Chang, H.-H., Lu, M.-Y., Lin, D.-T., Lin, K.-H., Huang, L.-M. and Chang, L.-Y. (2011), Immune response to 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza virus A monovalent vaccine in children with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 57: 1154–1158. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23113
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- A1 Program from National Taiwan University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.