This article was published online on May 25, 2011. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected Nov. 15, 2011.
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 640–642, April 2012
How to Cite
Choi, H. S., Yang, H. R., Song, S. H., Seo, J.-Y., Lee, K.-O. and Kim, H.-J. (2012), A novel mutation Gly603Arg of TMPRSS6 in a Korean female with iron-refractory iron deficiency anemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 640–642. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23190
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- SNUBH Research Fund. Grant Number: 11-2010-014
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: D-A9-002-1
Vol. 59, Issue 7, 1336, Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.