Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 682–689, May 2012
How to Cite
Zage, P. E., Nolo, R., Fang, W., Stewart, J., Garcia-Manero, G. and Zweidler-McKay, P. A. (2012), Notch pathway activation induces neuroblastoma tumor cell growth arrest. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 682–689. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23202
Peter E. Zage and Riitta Nolo contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Lorrie Olivier Neuroblastoma Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.