Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Retinoic acid fails to induce cell cycle arrest with myogenic differentiation in rhabdomyosarcoma†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 877–884, June 2012
How to Cite
Al-Tahan, A., Sarkis, O., Harajly, M., Baghdadi, O. K., Zibara, K., Boulos, F., Dighe, D., Kregel, S., Bazarbachi, A., El-Sabban, M., Skapek, S. X. and Saab, R. (2012), Retinoic acid fails to induce cell cycle arrest with myogenic differentiation in rhabdomyosarcoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 877–884. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23246
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- The Lebanese National Council for Scientific Research (CNRS). Alpha-Omega-Alpha (AOA) Carolyn L. Kuckein Student Research Fellowship award (Alaa Al-Tahan). The American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC) and International Outreach Program at St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN (Dr Saab's laboratory).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!