Conflict of interest: The authors of this paper do not have any financial interest in the subject matter discussed. This includes ownership of stock, membership on a standing advisory council or committee, a seat on the board of directors, or being publicly associated with a company or its products.
Long-term non-cancer mortality in pediatric and young adult cancer survivors in Finland†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 421–427, March 2012
How to Cite
Prasad, P. K., Signorello, L. B., Friedman, D. L., Boice, J. D. and Pukkala, E. (2012), Long-term non-cancer mortality in pediatric and young adult cancer survivors in Finland. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23296
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- Finnish Cancer Registry
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA104666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.