Conflict of interest: PTM, JMF, TAH, JH, ASK, BWT and REW with nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 254–257, August 2012
How to Cite
McGann, P. T., Flanagan, J. M., Howard, T. A., Dertinger, S. D., He, J., Kulharya, A. S., Thompson, B. W., Ware, R. E. and for the BABY HUG Investigators (2012), Genotoxicity associated with hydroxyurea exposure in infants with sickle cell anemia: Results from the BABY-HUG phase III clinical trial. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 254–257. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23365
S.D.D. is employed by Litron Laboratories, a company that owns patents regarding flow cytometry-based scoring of micronucleated erythrocytes. Litron sells assay kits related to these patented methods that are designed for several preclinical animal models; note that human blood-based analyses as described herein are not approved, cleared, validated, or intended for clinical diagnostic use.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-HB-07150 to N01-HB-07160
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: U54-HL070590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.