Early metabolic improvement following bariatric surgery in morbidly obese adolescents
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 112–116, January 2012
How to Cite
Teeple, E.A., Teich, S., Schuster, D.P. and Michalsky, M.P. (2012), Early metabolic improvement following bariatric surgery in morbidly obese adolescents. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 112–116. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23370
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.