The authors express appreciation to the children and families that have made the Bogalusa Heart Study possible.
Health Consequences of Obesity†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 117–121, January 2012
How to Cite
Berenson, G. S. and for the Bogalusa Heart Study group (2012), Health Consequences of Obesity. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 117–121. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23373
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: AG-16592
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD-061437
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0855082E
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL-38844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.