Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 468–474, September 2012
How to Cite
Rabin, K. R., Gramatges, M. M., Borowitz, M. J., Palla, S. L., Shi, X., Margolin, J. F. and Zweidler-McKay, P. A. (2012), Absolute lymphocyte counts refine minimal residual disease-based risk stratification in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 468–474. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23395
Dr. K. Rabin and Dr. M. Gramatges contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health Pediatric Oncology Clinical Research Training Grant. Grant Number: CA090433-06
- Kurt Groten Family Research Scholars' Program
- St. Baldrick's Pediatric Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!