Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 431–435, September 2012
How to Cite
Burry, E., Punnett, A., Mehta, A., Thull-Freedman, J., Robinson, L. and Gupta, S. (2012), Identification of educational and infrastructural barriers to prompt antibiotic delivery in febrile neutropenia: A quality improvement initiative. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 431–435. doi: 10.1002/pbc.23418
Erica Burry and Angela Punnett contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- C17 Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.