Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Hospitalization rates among survivors of childhood cancer in the childhood cancer survivor study cohort†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 126–132, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Kurt, B. A., Nolan, V. G., Ness, K. K., Neglia, J. P., Tersak, J. M., Hudson, M. M., Armstrong, G. T., Hutchinson, R. J., Leisenring, W. M., Oeffinger, K. C., Robison, L. L. and Arora, M. (2012), Hospitalization rates among survivors of childhood cancer in the childhood cancer survivor study cohort. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24017
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA, 55727
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Grant Numbers: CA, 021765
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pbc_24017_sm_SupplFig1.pdf||308K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.