Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
DICER1 Mutations in embryonal rhabdomyosarcomas from children with and without familial PPB-tumor predisposition syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 558–560, September 2012
How to Cite
Doros, L., Yang, J., Dehner, L., Rossi, C. T., Skiver, K., Jarzembowski, J. A., Messinger, Y., Schultz, K. A., Williams, G., André, N. and Hill, D. A. (2012), DICER1 Mutations in embryonal rhabdomyosarcomas from children with and without familial PPB-tumor predisposition syndrome. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 558–560. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24020
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.