Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 611–616, October 2012
How to Cite
Sharib, J. M., Cyrus, J., Horvai, A., Gray Hazard, F. K., Neuhaus, J., Matthay, K. K., Goldsby, R., Marina, N. and DuBois, S. G. (2012), Predictors of acute chemotherapy-associated toxicity in patients with Ewing sarcoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 611–616. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24031
The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
- Campini Foundation
- NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: KL2 RR024130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.