Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Initial testing (stage 1) of the cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor SCH 727965 (dinaciclib) by the pediatric preclinical testing program†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1266–1274, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Gorlick, R., Kolb, E. A., Houghton, P. J., Morton, C. L., Neale, G., Keir, S. T., Carol, H., Lock, R., Phelps, D., Kang, M. H., Reynolds, C. P., Maris, J. M., Billups, C. and Smith, M. A. (2012), Initial testing (stage 1) of the cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor SCH 727965 (dinaciclib) by the pediatric preclinical testing program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 1266–1274. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24073
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: NO1-CM-42216, CA21765, CA108786
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!