Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Transfusion medicine problems and solutions for the pediatric hematologist/oncologist†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Special Issue: American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology 25th Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana May 9–12, 2012
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1106–1111, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
Luban, N. L.C., McBride, E., Ford, J. C. and Gupta, S. (2012), Transfusion medicine problems and solutions for the pediatric hematologist/oncologist. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 58: 1106–1111. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24077
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 2RO1HL067229, 1U54HL90508
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.