Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Variable response to propranolol treatment of kaposiform hemangioendothelioma, tufted angioma, and Kasabach–Merritt phenomenon†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 934–938, November 2012
How to Cite
Chiu, Y. E., Drolet, B. A., Blei, F., Carcao, M., Fangusaro, J., Kelly, M. E., Krol, A., Lofgren, S., Mancini, A. J., Metry, D. W., Recht, M., Silverman, R. A., Tom, W. L. and Pope, E. (2012), Variable response to propranolol treatment of kaposiform hemangioendothelioma, tufted angioma, and Kasabach–Merritt phenomenon. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 934–938. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24103
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Dr. Tom is funded by a Research Career Development Award, K23AR060274, from the National Institutes of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS/NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.