Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Evaluation of metabolic syndrome after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children and adolescents†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 306–310, August 2012
How to Cite
Paris, C., Yates, L., Lama, P., Zepeda, A. J., Gutiérrez, D. and Palma, J. (2012), Evaluation of metabolic syndrome after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children and adolescents. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 306–310. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24104
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.