Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Results of AIEOP LNH-97 protocol for the treatment of anaplastic large cell lymphoma of childhood†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 828–833, November 2012
How to Cite
Pillon, M., Gregucci, F., Lombardi, A., Santoro, N., Piglione, M., Sala, A., D'Amore, E. S.G., De Santis, R., Casale, F., Zecca, M., Mussolin, L., Rosolen, A. and On behalf of the NHL-Committee of the Italian Association of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (AIEOP) (2012), Results of AIEOP LNH-97 protocol for the treatment of anaplastic large cell lymphoma of childhood. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 828–833. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24125
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- Fondazione Città della Speranza
- AIL (Associazione Italiana contro le Leucemie)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.