Involved reference panel members: Oncology: E. Koscielniak, J. Treuner, and S.S. Bielack, Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 (Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology and General Pediatrics), Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany. H. Jürgens, Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University Children's Hospital Muenster, Germany. T. Klingebiel, Department of Pediatric Oncology, University of Frankfurt (Main), Germany. G. Ljungman, Department of Women's and Children's Health, University of Uppsala, Sweden. Pathology: D. Harms, U. Jänig, and I. Leuschner, Department of Pediatric Pathology, University of Kiel, Germany. T. Pietsch, Institute of Neuropathology, University of Bonn, Germany. B. Sandstedt, Department of Pathology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden. Radiology: P. Winkler and T. v.Kalle, Olgahospital, Department of Pediatric Radiology, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany. Radiotherapy: B.F. Schmidt, Katharinenhospital, Department of Radiotherapy, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany. A. Schuck, Department of Radiotherapy, University of Muenster, Germany. Surgery: G. Friedel and H. Toomes, Department of Thoracic Surgery, Klinik Schillerhoehe. M. Greulich, Department of Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery, Marienhospital, Stuttgart, Germany. H. Lochbühler, Olgahospital, Department of Pediatric Surgery, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany.
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 224–229, February 2013
How to Cite
Dantonello, T. M., Leuschner, I., Vokuhl, C., Gfroerer, S., Schuck, A., Kube, S., Nathrath, M., Bernbeck, B., Kaatsch, P., Pal, N., Ljungman, G., Bielack, S. S., Klingebiel, T., Koscielniak, E. and on behalf of CWS (2013), Malignant ectomesenchymoma in children and adolescents: Report from the Cooperative Weichteilsarkom Studiengruppe (CWS). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 224–229. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24174
Presented in part: at the International Society of Paediatric Oncology SIOP XXXXII Congress, Boston, United States, October 21–24, 2010
Conflicts of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- German Childhood Cancer Foundation, Bonn, Germany
- German Cancer Aid, Bonn, Germany
- Förderkreis Krebskranke Kinder Stuttgart, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.