Conflicts of interest: Nothing to declare.
CTC1 Mutations in a patient with dyskeratosis congenita†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 311–314, August 2012
How to Cite
Keller, R. B., Gagne, K. E., Usmani, G. N., Asdourian, G. K., Williams, D. A., Hofmann, I. and Agarwal, S. (2012), CTC1 Mutations in a patient with dyskeratosis congenita. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 311–314. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24193
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K08HL089150, 5RC1DK086861
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!