An emerging role for the conserved telomere component 1 (CTC1) in human genetic disease
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 209–210, August 2012
How to Cite
Armanios, M. (2012), An emerging role for the conserved telomere component 1 (CTC1) in human genetic disease. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 209–210. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24200
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.