Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Concurrent radiation with irinotecan and carboplatin in intermediate- and high-risk rhabdomyosarcoma: A report on toxicity and efficacy from a prospective pilot phase II study†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 242–247, February 2013
How to Cite
Dharmarajan, K. V., Wexler, L. H. and Wolden, S. L. (2013), Concurrent radiation with irinotecan and carboplatin in intermediate- and high-risk rhabdomyosarcoma: A report on toxicity and efficacy from a prospective pilot phase II study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 242–247. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24205
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!