Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Feasibility of a tandem autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplant regimen for high risk neuroblastoma in a cooperative group setting: A Pediatric Oncology Group study: A Report from the Children's Oncology Group†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 902–907, November 2012
How to Cite
Granger, M., Grupp, S. A., Kletzel, M., Kretschmar, C., Naranjo, A., London, W. B. and Diller, L. (2012), Feasibility of a tandem autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplant regimen for high risk neuroblastoma in a cooperative group setting: A Pediatric Oncology Group study: A Report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 902–907. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24207
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Sanford and WW Smith Trusts
- Friends-for-Life Foundation
- COG NIH Chairman's Grants. Grant Numbers: U10 CA98543, U10 CA98413
- POG Grants. Grant Numbers: U10 CA29139, U10 CA57745
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.