Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 377–382, March 2013
How to Cite
Kaplon, R., Hadziahmetovic, M., Sommerfeld, J., Bondra, K., Lu, L., Leasure, J., Nguyen, P., McHugh, K., Li, N., Chronowski, C., Sebastian, N., Singh, M., Kurmasheva, R., Houghton, P. and Pelloski, C. E. (2013), The application of radiation therapy to the pediatric preclinical testing program (PPTP): Results of a pilot study in rhabdomyosarcoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 377–382. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24210
Rita Kaplon and Mersiha Hadziahmetovic contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Hyundai Corporation of North America
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: NO1-CM-42216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.