Conflict of Interest: Nothing to declare.
Toll-like receptor-4 agonist inhibits motility and invasion of hepatoblastoma HepG2 cells in vitro†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 248–253, February 2013
How to Cite
Hsiao, C.-C., Kao, Y.-H., Huang, S.-C. and Chuang, J.-H. (2013), Toll-like receptor-4 agonist inhibits motility and invasion of hepatoblastoma HepG2 cells in vitro. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 248–253. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24211
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG870031
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.