Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 415–419, March 2013
How to Cite
Audino, A. N., Yeager, N. D., Asti, L., Miao, Y. and O'Brien, S. H. (2013), Length of stay and treatment-related complications are similar in pediatric and AYA patients with bone sarcoma in United States children's hospitals. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 415–419. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24231
Our work was presented in Abstract form at the 25th American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Annual Meeting (New Orleans, Louisiana, May 9–12, 2012).
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.