Member of the International Neuroblastoma Pathology Committee.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 363–370, March 2013
How to Cite
Suganuma, R., Wang, L. L., Sano, H., Naranjo, A., London, W. B., Seeger, R. C., Hogarty, M. D., Gastier-Foster, J. M., Look, A. T., Park, J. R., Maris, J. M., Cohn, S. L., Amann, G., Beiske, K., Cullinane, C. J., d'Amore, E. S.G., Gambini, C., Jarzembowski, J. A., Joshi, V. V., Navarro, S., Peuchmaur, M. and Shimada, H. (2013), Peripheral neuroblastic tumors with genotype–phenotype discordance: A report from the Children's Oncology Group and the International Neuroblastoma Pathology Committee. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 363–370. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24238
Rie Suganuma and Larry L. Wang contributed equally to this article.
Conflicts of interest: Nothing to declare.
Presented in part at the Advances in Neuroblastoma Research 2006 Conference in Los Angeles, California, May 17–20, 2006 and at the Society for Pediatric Pathology Fall Meeting 2011 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 29–October 2, 2011.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: U10 CA98413, U10 CA98543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.