A Melemed is an employee of the company (Eli Lilly) that manufactures Pemetrexed. There are no other conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 237–241, February 2013
How to Cite
Warwick, A. B., Malempati, S., Krailo, M., Melemed, A., Gorlick, R., Ames, M. M., Safgren, S. L., Adamson, P. C. and Blaney, S. M. (2013), Phase 2 trial of pemetrexed in children and adolescents with refractory solid tumors: A Children's Oncology Group study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 237–241. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24244
Presented in part at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL, June 2010.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Eli Lilly and Company, and National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U10 CA98543, U10 CA98413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.