Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 700–704, April 2013
How to Cite
Levy, J. M. M., Tello, T., Giller, R., Wilkening, G., Quinones, R., Keating, A. K. and Liu, A. K. (2013), Late effects of total body irradiation and hematopoietic stem cell transplant in children under 3 years of age. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 700–704. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24252
Jean Mulcahy Levy and Tiffany Tello contributed equally to the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- NIH/NICHD Child Health Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: K12 HD068372
This article has been cited by:
- 2Academic Difficulties and Occupational Outcomes of Adult Survivors of Childhood Leukemia Who Have Undergone Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation and Fractionated Total Body Irradiation Conditioning, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 2014, 31, 3, 225, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Effect of Weight and Maturation on Busulfan Clearance in Infants and Small Children Undergoing Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 2013, 19, 11, 1608, , , , , , , , , , , , ,