Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Psychoactive medication use and neurocognitive function in adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 486–493, March 2013
How to Cite
Brinkman, T. M., Zhang, N., Ullrich, N. J., Brouwers, P., Green, D. M., Srivastava, D. K., Zeltzer, L. K., Stovall, M., Robison, L. L. and Krull, K. R. (2013), Psychoactive medication use and neurocognitive function in adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 486–493. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24255
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- The National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U24 CA 55727
- Cancer Center Support (CORE). Grant Number: CA21765
- The American Lebanese-Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pbc_24255_sm_SupplApp1.doc||32K||Supplementary Appendix 1|
|pbc_24255_sm_SupplApp2.doc||37K||Supplementary Appendix 2|
|pbc_24255_sm_SupplApp3.doc||38K||Supplementary Appendix 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.