Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 293–300, February 2013
How to Cite
Monje, M., Thomason, M. E., Rigolo, L., Wang, Y., Waber, D. P., Sallan, S. E. and Golby, A. J. (2013), Functional and structural differences in the hippocampus associated with memory deficits in adult survivors of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24263
Michelle Monje and Moriah E. Thomason contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Hagerty Foundation
- The National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH081583
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P41EB015898, P41RR019703
- Brain Science Foundation
- Klarman Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.