Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Dexrazoxane use in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic or myeloid leukemia from 1999 and 2009: Analysis of a national cohort of patients in the pediatric health information systems database†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 616–620, April 2013
How to Cite
Walker, D. M., Fisher, B. T., Seif, A. E., Huang, Y.-S. V., Torp, K., Li, Y. and Aplenc, R. (2013), Dexrazoxane use in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic or myeloid leukemia from 1999 and 2009: Analysis of a national cohort of patients in the pediatric health information systems database. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 616–620. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24270
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH RO1 CA133881-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.