Conflicts of interest: Nothing to declare.
A phase I trial of vorinostat and bortezomib in children with refractory or recurrent solid tumors: A Children's Oncology Group phase I consortium study (ADVL0916)†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 390–395, March 2013
How to Cite
Muscal, J. A., Thompson, P. A., Horton, T. M., Ingle, A. M., Ahern, C. H., McGovern, R. M., Reid, J. M., Ames, M. M., Espinoza-Delgado, I., Weigel, B. J. and Blaney, S. M. (2013), A phase I trial of vorinostat and bortezomib in children with refractory or recurrent solid tumors: A Children's Oncology Group phase I consortium study (ADVL0916). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 390–395. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24271
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Phase I/Pilot Consortium. Grant Number: U01 CA97452
- NCI Pediatric Clinical Oncology Research Training Program. Grant Number: 5K12CA90433-09
- Kappa Alpha Theta Research Scholar Award
- Carousel Faculty Research Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.